The Tyendinaga Support Committee is a group in Toronto working to gather support for the Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte (Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory) in their struggles for land and justice and against criminal prosecution. To get involved, to lend your support, or if you have any questions, please email: support.tmt (at) gmail.com
Pamphlets / Reports
'In Support of the Mohawks of Tyendinaga'
Download a 20-page booklet with information about Shawn Brant, the community of Tyendinaga and the actions the community has been taking to reclaim land. *Note* This booklet was put together before Shawn was released on bail, so some of the information is outdated.
- A Short History of Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory
- Surrender 24 and the Culbertson Tract
- What Landed Shawn Brant in Jail - A Recent History of Actions taken in Tyendinaga
- Why They Locked Him Up by John Clarke
- Union Activists Getting Involved
- Refusing to be Silent by Sue Collis
- What You Can Do
Full Colour PDF (2.3 mb)
Version Francaise "En Soutien aux Mohawks de Tyendinaga": Noir et Blanc PDF (3.5 mb)
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Page 5 | Page 6 | Page 7 | Page 8 | Page 9 | Page 10 | Page 11 | Page 12 | Page 13 | Page 14 | Page 15 | Page 16 | Page 17 | Page 18 | Page 19 | Page 20
NEW COMPANION INSERT:
May 2008 Update: Black and White PDF (483 kb)